Partner / Attorney-at-law
Sherzod Utkirkhujaev, graduate of the University of Westminster (Bachelor's degree) and the University of Glasgow (Master's degree), started his career in 2013. His work covers advising clients on corporate, labor, contractual, immigration rights, business opening, accreditation of representative offices and branches, conducts legal support for clients, pre-trial and judicial work, and represents clients' interests in courts, hearings of authorized bodies, etc.
At the moment, he is a licensed attorney-at-law, patent attorney, and mediator.
Work experience includes the following:
- advising investors from the royal family of the Emirates on investing in Uzbekistan;
- advising a large wholesale organization regarding digital labeling of products;
- advising a large taxi aggregator on entering the Uzbek market;
- advising a large digital educational platform on the registration and protection of a computer program;
- advising a large Indian company on opening a branch of a foreign medical center;
- advising foreign social networks on the compliance of their activities with the requirements for the processing of personal data;
- advising a large Turkish luxury clothing chain on stopping the illegal use of a trademark in Uzbekistan;
- advising an international media holding on the
- termination of illegal broadcasting of TV channels in Uzbekistan;
- advising a FinTech company from Uzbekistan on building an effective system for collecting receivables;
- advising a large development company on the reorganization of the company.